Code 14 (PDP) + TIPPER Truck Driver, Lenasia, RNeg
- Must have at least passed Grade 10.
- Valid PDP and driver’s license (Code 14) a must.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a truck driver and
- Three years’ experience as an “END TIPPER TRUCK DRIVER” very important not side tipper.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand different languages (i.e. English and Afrikaans and any other African language)
- Must plan for truck services, renewal of PDP’s and licenses.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To safely transport all raw materials that is required by the Company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTION:
- In contact with Transport department, Customers, Supervisors, Office Clerk, Assistants, Workshop and Production.
- Be punctual for work as some days working hours vary.
- Targets must be reached weekly.
- Maximum legal limit must be loaded, for each load.