Must have driver’s license, own vehicle and be willing to travel
This position (full or shared resource) is to perform standard digital field services, mainly the use of mobile scanning systems / field data collection on-site (remotely, if possible).
Liaises with and works closely with CCM Manager and Engineer on permanent system service support, when required – i.e. frequent system check-ups or travelling with the commercial team as the technical expert. This will also include evaluation of customer requirements for conveyor systems in the field.
- Belt scanning in the field
- To regularly visit customers and to become familiar with their operations.
- Obtain customer feedback about belt performance and service satisfaction
- Report daily to customers and advise them of daily alarms
- Undertakes training and self-education in the Company's products and policies
- By way of internal training, is completely aware of our Quality, Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures and the parts for which they are responsible
- Technical assistance during system Installation, conduct network integration
- Install and commission all company manufacturing Monitoring Systems,
- Rip Protect system; Cord Protect systems; Multi Protect systems
- Relevant technical qualification preferably in electronics
- 2 - 4 years experience in the specific job field
- Cross Functional Experience. At least one year experience in a cross function
- Participation in international projects on a sporadic basis and international travel to customers, partners, and projects, etc.
- Experience with conveyor operations within the mining and materials handling industries in a technical capacity.
- Experience using SCADA systems