Our client based in Humansdorp is looking for an experienced a Production Superintendent - Powder Plant.
- National Diploma/B Tech and preferably Chemical Engineering.
- Grade 12/Matric
- Must be very strong in quality.
- Consumer focus.
- Results driven.
- Collaboration with others.
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in a dairy production or FMCG environment.
- A sound practical knowledge of dairy processing.
- Application of good manufacturing practices along with the ability to communicate well and motivate staff will be required for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead high performance teams while overseeing activities related to the production and logistics of milk powder in Humansdorp.
- The successful jobholder will ensure functional and leadership delivery within the Powder Production to drive constant improvements in Safety, Quality, Cost, Service & People - SQCDM and also ensure that company procedures are maintained and adhered to in order to achieve agreed KPI's which will include production volumes, yields, utility usages and product quality.
- Coordinating production and maintenance.
- Coordination and development of employees, production planning, stock control and ensuring that proper record keeping is practiced ensuring compliance to our quality and safety systems aligned with international standards.
- Promote a high level of employee engagement and overall morale and will report to the Production Manager.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.