Factory Production Manager
Karoo-Catch (Pty) Ltd
Wednesday, 31 March 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
This position is accountable to lead, develop and coach the factory team, and promote an integrated team approach in a diverse environment. A keen focus on efficiency improvements, cost management and profit maximisation is key to successful performance.
Applicants will need to meet or exceed the following entry requirements:
• A Diploma / Degree in Food Technology or Food Science from a recognised institution is essential.
• Equipped with strong leadership, strategic planning and interpersonal skills.
• At least 10 years proven technical experience in food production is essential.
• Experience in the meat industry is desirable.
• At least 3 years’ experience at a senior management level is essential.
• Strong ability to lead, influence, inspire and motivate at all levels.
• Sound business and commercial acumen.
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
• Innovative, intuitive and with the ability to anticipate and unravel complex issues impacting on the business environment.
• Committed team player.
In return, the company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the seniority of this position.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, please submit your application along with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for all applications is 12th April 2021.