Marcopolo South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Tuesday, 20 July 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
R40 000,00 - R45 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Financial Accounting
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.