The development and implementation of the strategy shall occur within the ambit of a well-established TCO/category management philosophy whilst also drawing from total cost of ownership (“TCO”) principles.
This position is responsible for ensuring that each business unit benefits from a lowest realised cost of ownership.
• NQF 8 equivalent qualification in Supply Chain/Procurement/Financial management.
• TCO and category management relevant training.
• 5 years seasoned management experience within a relevant procurement environment.
• Management experience within labour related services environment will be of an additional advantage
• Sound knowledge of category management and TCO principles
• Project management and continuous improvement practices
• Financial principles
• Technical knowledge within a mechanical environment
• Contract management
• Advance knowledge of Office365 applications – especially Excel. Experience in the use of a Power BI will be of an additional advantage
• Analytical skills combined with problem solving skills