Our client, a market leader in their field of specialty, is currently looking to employ a Spares Inventory Controller. This position will be based in East London.
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification.
- Relevant advanced qualifications are an added advantage
- 2 years of Administration experience
- Inventory control experience is essential
- Code 8 driver’s licence is required
- Must be fully computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and control the movement of spares in the workshop effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that orders for spares are placed timeously to avoid any maintenance/production delays.
- Track and follow up with suppliers on outstanding spare orders.
- Ensure incoming spares are receipted and managed appropriately according to the company procedure.
- Monitor all Service machines (Compressors, Chillers & Nitrogen generator) and make sure that the necessary documentation is completed.
- Pack and mark decommissioned assets.
- Ensure that every spare part requested from workshop are recorded and replaced if necessary.
- Conduct stock counts on a regular basis.
- Ensure that a visual stock count is done daily on consumables i.e., rags, lubrication, bolts & nuts
- To adhere to Health and Safety Acts, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain and adhere to all housekeeping standards and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.