Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Expeditor.
- Grade 12 and Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in procurement expediting preferably in a jobbing shop environment.
- Experience working with project schedules and supply chains.
- Ability to multitask.
- Expedite the execution of purchase orders and ensure timely delivery, including logistic activity support.
- Participate in production, planning and commercial meetings.
- Supplier management of communication, product, performance etc.
- Maintain n Project Procurement Plan.
- Support supplier related changes and management claims.
- Adhere to and ensure that others adhere to purchasing policies, procedures and regulations.
- Source alternate suppliers
- Supplier delivery on time and in full.
- Supplier rejection percentage.
- Supplier compliance with contract.
If shortlisted you will receive access to the full spec.