- Develop meaning relationships with customers and team to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Accurate capturing of sales orders, generating picking slips, etc.
- Processing orders for spare parts and machinery.
- Overseeing of Spares Department ensuring adequate stockholding of manufactured and bought out spare parts
- Liaising with company buyer to purchase spare parts.
- Be prepared to travel to customers.
Skills and competencies required
- Communication: both strong listening and communication skills are crucial to clients and team.
- Mathematical: advanced mathematical skills can be useful in an Internal Sales position.
- Teamwork: Teamwork skills will assist the Internal Sales in effectively working in a Team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills & planning skills.
- Focus on driving sales targets and growth.
- Customer service focus and being able to trouble shoot and offer solutions to customer queries/problems.
- Technically minded.
- Computer literate. Having a higher skill set would be advantageous.
- Having experience in a spare parts environment would be beneficial.
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision and to work under pressure.
- Be able to manage a small team. Ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Structured and well-organised.
Education, Experience required:
- Code 8 license is essential
- Computer literate - Excel & Syspro advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in selling in a similar role
- Proven track record