Our client in the manufacturing industry has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Clerk based in Durban.
- BCOM Degree
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a financial background.
- Invoice booking and follow up on internal departments.
- Making sure GRINS pending for booking is cleared.
- The GL linkage of new item codes.
- Verify that service entries are correct.
- Weekly analysis of direct and indirect expenses.
- Checking supplier calculations on a quarterly basis.
- Communicating with stores to resolve invoice queries.
- SOA, reconciliation.
- Arranging supplier statements.
- Providing remittance to suppliers.
- Analysis of monthly provisions and payment support.
- Assisting the purchase department for the timely release of payments of suppliers.
- Assisting the purchase department with resolving BPO queries.
- Checking weekly and monthly outstanding payments to suppliers.