Faith CV Sourcing Specialists
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
R30 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
A leading company that specialises in furniture manufacturing is seeking the services of a Millwright/Maintenance Supervisor. This is a working supervisory position, performing the work of and providing daily supervision to the Maintenance Department.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
• Assign jobs and create schedules to ensure that coverage for possible machine breakdowns is always maintained.
• Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed. Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
• Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Maintain routine records and prepare reports. Conduct proper follow-through on all maintenance issues.
• Minimum of Matric / Grade 12 / NQF # 4 qualification or equivalent
• Trade Tested in either electrical or mechanical field will be an advantage
• Millwright Qualification essential
• At least five years of maintenance experience required 2 of which should be in a supervisory role.