Production Supervisor - Carletonville
IDEAL & SELECTED CANDIDATES
Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
• 5 Years’ experience in Supervisory position within Production / Manufacturing
• Assist with Production, Technical, Industrial Relations, Safety, Quality and Training
• Experience within Mining / Concrete / Cement Manufacturing industries
• Health & Safety Compliance knowledge
• Matric / NQF4 plus Production Supervision Qualification (advantageous)
• Must reside in/near Carletonville area or relocate at own costs
• Company offers a lucrative Salary Package
• Plus Medical Aid & Provident Fund
• Plus Performance Bonus
• CV in Ms Word format
• Supervisory Qualification
• Matric Certificate
• Latest Payslip / Indicate salary on Email
Ref# Production Supervisor
Advert Posted On: 13 August 2021
We also re-type Cvs!
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI)
to your personal information being obtained; utilized and stored by the Agency through inter alia,
reference checks, credit checks and trace reports.