• Organization / distribution of incoming & outgoing work
• Efficiently dealing with customer enquiries
• Issuing and Tracking Pro forma Invoices
• Maintain accurate records on Navision/iService
• Arrange deliveries/collection with customers by liaising with Stores and the customer
• Create and follow up on quotations for Service Orders
• Assist with management of test equipment to be sent in for calibration
• Develop and maintain internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
• Manage inbound and outbound, internal Pre-deliveries between departments based on the agreed turnaround time
• Follow up on service delivery with the customer after a service /maintenance has been conducted
• Efficiently manage the recall of instruments based on service cycles on ERP system for Calibration, including TSB’s
• Invoicing of completed service orders/job cards
• Timeously manage the invoicing of Job sheets on a month to month basis.
• Services done to be invoiced the very same month
• To effectively manage the onsite services relating to documentation, spares and instrumentation with the onsite technicians
• Ordering of spare parts, maintaining stock levels and ordering high runners.
• Management of Purchase orders and subsequent documents to be kept up to date on weekly basis via server
Matric or Higher
Office Administration Certification
Customer Services Certificate Course
2yrs experience in a Customer Services environment, and/or in an administrative role
Experience working with Navision, advantageous
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link