Our client in the Northern Suburbs requires a Sales Manager with experience in Steel. Main purpose of the role is to Maximize sales potential and profitability through the implementation of the sales plan by the sales team for the allocated area and the development of strong customer relationships.
As a member of the leadership team, the Sales Manager will also input to all Leadership Team meetings representing all sales matters, contribute to overall strategic input and execute agreed deliverables.
- National Diploma preferably in Sales and Marketing
- 3 years commercial Experience within steel industry preferred
- 3 Years Sales Management experience with a sales team larger than 3 Consultants
- Drivers license
- Sales and Growth in market share are increased through targeted sales activities (planning, budgets, data feedback, market identification)
- Implementation of long and short terms sales plans, create and achieve set sales targets
- Manage and develop Sales Team by motivating, training and recruiting new staff.
- Manage all HR related aspects of Sales Team
- Monitor of Sales Performance, run sales meetings and do weekly and monthly Sales reports
- Forecasting stock and ordering stock once approved by Branch Manager
- Leadership; contribute to all Leadership meetings, representing the Sales team with overall strategic planning
- Deliver on agreed deliverable and provide feedback to Sales Team
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with our Johannesburg teams
- Build strong relationships with customers and increase sale volumes
- Liaise with finance to ensure invoices paid in time, customer information available and new accounts processed within agreed timeframes
- Liaise with Warehouse regarding ordered orders and delivery of stock to customers
- Manage costs against approved budgets
- Maintain strong employee relations
Please send detailed CV with recent picture - only shortlisted candidates to be contacted