PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANS
(Experience required) (Fabric - Canvas; Vinyl; Lycra)
- Assemble the parts and the component parts
- Follow instructions and ensure work adheres to strict ISO quality standards
- Care for your tools and equipment.
- Completing production and quality forms where required
- Use of a range of hand and power tools.
- Able to complete relevant documentation as required.
- This requires numeracy and literacy.
- Able to work to high quality standards and to identify any quality defects.
- Able to deliver consistent quality and quantity, on time.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly with colleagues and supervisors.
Coaching and Developing Others:
- Willing and able to teach and mentor others to improve their skills if and when required
Performing General Physical Activities:
- Physically able to perform the tasks required of you.
- Willing, committed and able to assist others to get the job done
Instructions when applying:
- Subject Parts Assembly
- Detailed Cv in Word or PDF (No scanned copies or photos)
- Current rate p/h or current salary and expected salary
- Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements
- Candidates not following the instructions will automatically be declined