Monday, 15 February 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
R8 000,00 - R14 000,00 (PER MONTH)
A leading Cape supplier to FMCG has a vacancy for an experienced Debtors Clerk.
NB a suitable candidate MUST have extensive experience in dealing with major retailers.
The primary roles, responsibilities & of this position include ~
• Minimum 3 years’ experience dealing with leading Supermarket chains
• Capturing & reconciliation of debtor’s payments.
• Reconciliation of debtor’s accounts.
• Monthly Debtors age analysis.
• Follow up on payments receivable.
• Liaising with debtors on account queries
Skills requitements are ~
• Minimum 3 years FMCG working experience within a debtor role.
• Minimum grade 12. A Tertiary qualification in finance will be an advantage.
• Previous working experience on an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office including advanced excel.
• A solid understanding of debtor’s role with a proven track record in the FMCG environment.
• Working knowledge of accounts receivable.
Interested & qualified for the position?
Send a comprehensive CV, copy of qualifications & recent headshot photo to email@example.com.
Please Quote: FMCG/ DEBT / CT