Nosa Systems Auditor SHE Manager (Mine), Brakpan, R420k ctc
Responsible for OHS programs. As the appointed Management Representative responsible for ensuring that the OHSAS 18001 health and safety management system is maintained and improved.
* Ensure that all legal and international standard requirements are covered by company SHE management systems.
* Ensure company compliance with system requirements by means of internal audits, inspections and non-conformance system.
* Review and recommend changes to ensure OHS programs remain effective.
* Liaise with accreditation authorities as necessary
* Assist all sections to resolve management system related problems
* Monitor performance of external security provider
* Investigate and report to management on all security incidents
* Do spot checks on premises to verify that fences, alarms, etc. are in good condition
* Investigate any thefts, damage to company property and significant losses. Prepare a report on investigation results with recommended action for management. Implement any recommendations approved by management to prevent or mitigate future loss?
* Ensure all employees comply fully with Section 14 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act: General duties of employees at work
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link