The Fleet Administrator is responsible for the compliant administration and co-ordination of the organization's fleet of vehicles. Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
1. Grade 12
2. Computer literate in MS Office (Candidate must know intermediate or advance excel)
3. Excellent Planning & Organizing skills
4. Be able to effectively communicate in English
5. Minimum 2-3 years’ fleet experience
1. Assists in the administration and coordination of the organization's fleet.
2. Maintains accurate records of vehicle/truck permits, vehicle licenses, crane operator’s certificates and driver’s licenses & PDP’s.
3. Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
4. Ensures all vehicles are always fully compliant with the Road Traffic Act.
5. Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary number of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
6. Ensure license renewals and roadworthy are done for company vehicles.
7. Maintain Service & Maintenance Registers
8. Monitor vehicle tracking system to ensure they don’t go off route.
9. Monitor and pull weekly violations reports for all vehicles.
10. Oversee maintenance and service process to reduce down time and costs
11. Monitor fuel/diesel consumption
12. Monthly Diesel report
13. Ensure all mobile crane & lifting equipment inspections are scheduled and certified when required.
14. Record tyre replacements on Tyres Job Card, register and the YTD register and cost reporting
15. Notify responsible personnel of any vehicle breakdowns off site.
16. Tend to and resolve all Bitrack Notifications
17. Submit Truck Schedules for ESA and sub-contractor trucks on a monthly basis to Senior Management.
18. Record and submit monthly crane usage for ESA and sub-contractor mobile crane usage to management on a monthly basis.
19. Report and attend Installations monthly reports meeting
20. To monitor transport related expenditure and to alter the Operations manager when trends emerge or sudden changes/spikes are identified in the vehicle service register.
21. Capture all information received from the Road Warrior System into Installation Time Management Spreadsheet
22. Draw up preventative maintenance and wear part replacement schedules
23. Ensure that BIDTRACK systems are updated and liaison with supplier on all issues pertaining
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link