Financial Accounting Program:
- Processing of Customer Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Processing of Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes.
Commissions and Reporting:
- Ensure that Rep commissions are finalized and forwarded to relevant Managers.
- Finalize group commissions and forward it to the relevant Manager.
- Finalize the Sugar Tax report.
- Monthly GP reports must be conducted.
- Forward the overall sales report weekly and monthly to the relevant Manager.
Office Automation and Technical:
- Assist with all enquiries related to the telephone system, printers, server, Financial Accounting Program, internet and network.
- Inform the relevant service providers and provide feedback to employees.
- It is the responsibility of this role to compile, prepare and review all quotes.
- New appointments/employment must be supplied with relevant recourses.
Costings and Pricing:
- Assist and prepare costings for any new and existing products.
- Ensure that recipes are created and kept up to date on the financial accounting program.
- Assist with yearly price increases.
Skills, abilities and attributes:
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Resilience and tenacity
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Goal driven
· Ability to take initiative on projects required
· Knowledge of relevant computer systems/applications
· Basic accounting
· Matric (Mathematics)
· Fluent in English and Afrikaans