Cost Accountant - Urgently needed
Monday, 12 July 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
We are looking for a Cost Accountant to be based at our factory in Atlantis, Western Cape to:
· Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
· Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
· Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
· Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
· Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability.
Cost Accountants Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
· 3 years demonstrated accounting experience
· 3 year’s demonstrated experience in costing and manufacturing environment
· Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)