Project Director - (Family Status)
Execz Executive Placements
Wednesday, 01 September 2021
Management - Project Management
R145 000,00 - R145 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Our client is a high Profile a full-service program management and production company, specializing in the development of ambitious multi-platform arts and culture exhibitions and events with impact. Combining agile project management by in-house museum, arts and culture, design and architecture professionals with a vast network of partners, including world-renowned architects, designers, artists, curators, content providers, media and other industry experts to ensure the successful realization of our clients’ vision.
They excel in the development and production of large-scale, complex temporary and permanent exhibitions. Working closely with our clients, we strive to create unique multi-platform experiences that educate and impress audiences and stay with visitors long after they have left the venue.
This position reports CEO/COO and the incumbent will be responsible for the following.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in project management/Engineering/Business/Architecture.
• 10 to 12 years in Project Management (Hotels, Museums, Interior)
• Technical Experience in Project Management, Financial management
• Excellent client‐facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi‐tasking skills
• Must have attention to detail and be a natural problem solver, able to anticipate and take corrective action, self‐starter.