Physical Production Manager - (Family Status) - KSA - Riyadh
Execz Executive Placements
Friday, 03 September 2021
Management - Production Management
Our Client Is seeking a highly skilled a Workshop Manager. This position reports CEO/COO and will be overseeing the Workshop/CAD/Carpentry/Fabrication and the incumbent will be responsible for the following.
• To ensures that project deliverables are cost effective, met on schedule and of high‐quality standard.
• Manage and maintain healthy relationships with the client as well as with the main contractor and sub‐contractors, including the Craft Project Management team.
• Ensures coordination, delivery and installations of items installed are in line with the project program.
Essential qualifications and Requirements:
• Graduate in Bachelor of Arts, Design or Product Design
• Minimum of 5‐6 years of experience in Fabrication, joinery or any related field
• Be able to make feasible decisions on your own when required.
• Can coordinate multiple projects timeously.
• Have good knowledge and experience, working on 3D design, CAD, model making, painting, prototyping, carpentry.
• Good knowledge of material properties – plastics/ wood/ steel etc.
• Basic knowledge of wood working machinery and model making equipment.
• Strong people skills and ability to manage the employees.
• Implementation & monitoring of the safety procedures in place.
• Technically minded regarding required repairs to machinery and alternative solutions when
• facing these problems.