SENIOR EXECUTIVE – FUND ACCOUNTING
The Senior Executive – Fund Accounting is responsible for the entire Accounting process
and all related activities. The Senior Executive – Fund Accounting will work closely with the Associate Manager and Manager, they will handle more complex operational matters, liaise directly with clients in a way that always, enhances the level of service delivered. They will make process improvement recommendations that improve either quality, efficiency or level of client service.
• Performing daily bookkeeping tasks on accounting software.
• Performing all accounting activities (Annual Accounts, Periodic Accounts, Prepare
Accounting files, Prepare data for Tax computations).
• Maintain Fund books and records in accordance with the Offering Memorandum and
other Constitutive Documents.
• Attending to investor requests (capital accounts, confirmations, etc).
• Assessment of solvency with respect to distributions.
• Preparation/Review of capital calls/ distribution workings.
• Review quality of work of junior team members where applicable.
• Coach junior members of the team.
• Attend more complex client queries or escalate to Associate Manager / Manager in a
• Monitor and track progress of work.
• Prepare/ review and update tax return on MNS.
• Prepare/ review regulatory surveys on OCDS.
• Agree figures and notes in financial statements to accounting records.
• Prepare/ review tax computations.
• Attend other ad-hoc request from clients or allocated by Associate Manager/ Manager.
• Update planning information on Billy on a regular basis.
• Raise client issues and provide solutions on a timely basis.
• Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in
place at IQ-EQ MU.
• Assist Associate Manager/ Manager in the review process all deliverables when
• Act as a back-up to Associate Manager/ Manager in their absence.
Key competencies for position and level:
• Customer focus
• Communicates effectively
• Plans and aligns
• Interpersonal savvy
• Action orientated
Key behaviours we expect to see in addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Attention to detail
• Relationship Building
• Taking ownership
• On-time delivery
• Quality of work (errors or rework or complaints)
• % Personal chargeability
Education / professional
Degree holder or partly qualified ACCA/ACA
(minimum Level 2)
Background experience Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accounting
role/ global business sector
Technical Experience in complex accounting
Sound Knowledge of IFRS, Preparation of
Financial Statement under IFRS and other
applicable laws and regulations
Computer / program
Knowledge of PAXUS and/or Microge
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link