Senior Administrator required for a company that provides corporate administration, trust and fund services to international businesses.
- To deal accurately with all issues and administration related tasks for a portfolio of trust and companies containing some complex client structures, receiving and handling efficiently all communications, ensuring all matters arising are fully and efficiently dealt whilst providing a high standard of service.
- To provide trust and company administration services in Mauritius, BVI, Cayman islands and other jurisdictions, including progressive client contact in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards so as to meet client expectations.
- To administer an allocated caseload of more medium and high-risk clients, competently and autonomously with limited support of other team members.
- If appropriate, responsibility for the training and development of junior administrators Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility, in liaison with Team Leader and Management Team, for building and maintaining successful relationships with clients within portfolio. Regular contact with clients, principally by letter, e-mail and telephone and providing a quality and professional service.
- Liaising with external advisors including investment advisers, asset managers, lawyers, accountants, brokers, tax advisers, auditors and other third parties, as necessary regarding client affairs
- Assisting with and ensuring that all client requests/documentations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, taking any necessary action to improve the completeness of data and information including saving all documents to the company server
- Carrying out comprehensive annual risk profiles reviews of trusts and companies within portfolio as well as meeting deadlines on internal team projects including CRS and economic substance
- Closing of accounts per standard checklist by adhering to Company / Compliance procedures and to ensure satisfactory completion to the agreed timescales
- Ensure all written and verbal communication is of the highest professional standard
- Maintaining records of daily time spent on time billing modules
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements in accordance with the regulatory licenses held by the business, including any codes of practice and regulatory guidance
Professional Qualifications: Diploma qualified STEP or ICSA