Our client, a large multi-national organisation, currently seeks an experienced individual to join their growing division, to contribute to delivering the company's business objectives through excellent centrally managed internal and external communication activities that engage, inspire and inform employees, building an organisational culture and the company reputation overall. Minimum Job Requirements:
Key Performance Areas:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Media & Communications, or similar relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a large manufacturing environment, within a similar role.
Technical Competencies & Skills
- Drive and communicate the implementation of campaigns that inspire, engage and inform employees.
- Plan effective and proactive engagement across all internal and external stakeholder channels.
- Grow digital channels and provide channels for feedback and ideas.
- Support and execute the annual communication plan.
- Focus and rollout of activities as part of an integrated strategic communication plan.
- Support the internal communication strategies across the group in South Africa.
- Effective control of all relevant communication channels.
- Media distribution.
- Oversee all articles in mainstream media to ensure that the organisation’s public image is positive.
- Execute and activate all events.
- Prepare key external documents and present to the Communications Manager for approval.
- Develop corporate communication resources e.g. corporate presentations.
- Uphold corporate identity by ensuring company templates are used effectively and correctly.
- Support, leverage and coordinate initiatives.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Digitally minded and experienced with using digital internal communication platforms and systems.
- Able to work cross-functionally.
- High attention to detail and creativity.
- Self-management and self-motivation with high level of integrity.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and independently under pressure.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach in your work.
- Confident to deal independently with Senior Leaders.
- Inspirational communication with colleagues and all employees.
- Strong brand management experience.