Tuesday, 31 August 2021
Management - General Management
A Large Development Group that are busy developing Mega projects and Government housing are looking for a Finance Manager/Director.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- 10 years + experience in running a finance department in a government housing company
- Have the relevant qualification
- Proven track record
- Punctual, loyal, reliable, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Work under pressure when needed
- Must be Computer literate and have Pastel experience
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Provide detailed weekly finance reports
- Be a team player
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations
- Strong project management, analytic, and organization skills
- Experience in raising grants and knowledge of grant funding would be a huge advantage
- Valid driving license and access to own/reliable transport
- Able to start ASAP (adv)
The management position will include but not be limited to:
- Daily management of the company's and group's finances and staff
- Liaising with group's directors and shareholders
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance reports
- Be involved in strategy, operations, business development, expansion, and much more to drive long-term strategy and rapid growth of the group.
- Perform and maintain ALL accounting management functions
Remuneration is negotiable.
There is a huge opportunity for growth with the company and in our group of companies.