Fuel Station / Truck Stop Manager
Tuesday, 31 August 2021
Management - General Management
We are a Property Development company and are looking for a Manager to manage the Filling station and Truckstop on the national highway. The filling station is well established but not fully utilized.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- 10 years + experience managing and running of filling stations
- A proven track record
- Punctual, loyal, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Work under pressure when needed
- Have great people skills with customers and workers
- Must be Computer literate and know to use ISIS, NAMOS etc.
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Provide detailed weekly sales and operational reports
- Workable knowledge of the Motor Industry Bargaining Council directives and Main Agreement
- Be a team player
- Work overtime when required
- Able to start ASAP an adv
- Valid driving license and access to own/reliable transport
The management position will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily management of the service station, shop, and staff, including supervising shift patterns.
- Sales, financial and operational Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Stock Control and ordering of fuel and stock
- Be involved in strategy, operations, business development, expansion etc to drive long-term strategy and rapid growth.
There is a huge opportunity for growth with the company and in our group of companies.