CENTER MANAGER FOR ENTRENEURSHIP AND RAPID INCUBATOR
Benefit Labour & Recruitment Services
Monday, 22 March 2021
Management - General Management
R61 000,00 - R71 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• A three year recognized qualification in Business Management or Business Administration or Entrepreneurship.
• 5- 10 years’ experience in managing enterprise development programmes.
• 5 years’ experience in supervision on management level.
• Proven experience in an innovation and technology–driven industry or organization.
• In depth knowledge understanding the SMME and incubation industry
• Comprehensive knowledge of the TVET Sector and relevant legislation.
• Knowledge of facilitation; supervising staff; planning; motivating staff; staff discipline.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project, financial, conflict, strategic, stakeholder and personnel management skills.
• A valid Driver’s license.
Key Performance Areas:
• Recruit, select and appoint staff in collaboration with HR Unit
• Manage employee performance
• Administer HR matters
• Develop and monitor the Rapid Incubator /CfE budget.
• Sourcing of additional Funding resources for the Rapid Incubator/CfE.
• Establish working relationships with key stakeholders.