Our client, a market leader in Gas Burner, Boiler and Oil installations in the Southern Hemisphere, is looking for a Storeman to join their highly energetic team in the Western Cape. Minimum Requirements:
- Matric or NQF Level 4 qualification;
- 3 years warehouse experience;
- Forklift and Reach Truck valid license;
- Own transport and valid driver’s license;
- Beneficial: Warehouse certificate or Diploma;
- Knowledge of stores handling procedures;
- Previous experience in an Industrial / Engineering environment; and
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, GMAIL, Sage Accpacc advantageous).
- MS Office literacy (Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook essential); and
- Advantageous: SAGE Accpac.
- Complete required documentation;
- Complete all administrative functions; Invoicing, shipping, drawing up packing lists and quoting;
- Manage and ensure forklift is stored and operated correctly;
- Contribute to stores sales targets;
- Generate revenue for department;
- Responsible for ensuring stock is rotated in company principle;
- Issue stock daily in exact quantities as required by internal service staff and external customers;
- Ensure stock is correctly labelled and identified;
- Responsible for accurate reporting and weekly stock cycle counts; and
- Available for year-end annual stock take in December.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 10 December 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 23 December 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.