We have position available at one of our clients based in Pretoria North for a Stores Administrator.
- Drivers license and own transport (Essential)
- 1+ years experience within an Administrative role
- MS. Office experience
- Fluent in English
- Energetic, committed, team player.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Due to the nature of the hotel industry must be available after hours and over weekends.
- Prepared to go through occupational assessments
- Responsible for printing and managing daily expected Deliveries.
- Responsible for receiving all invoice from supplier into the purchasing system (Wanama)
- Responsible for bringing any short deliveries and request for credits on invoice under the attention of the purchasing manager
- Responsible for Managing the IR Module (Internal Requestion) in the purchasing system (Wanama). This includes the daily printing & processing of all IRs for stores as well as comparing all requested stock and issued stock at the end of the business day.
- Responsible for charging all IRs in the purchasing system (Wanama) in accordance with what has been issued by the stores.
- Monitor vendors for quality, service through standard purchasing specifications.
- To Assist the Purchasing Manager to obtain competitive quotations for hotel requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased in conjunction with purchasing system supplier (Wanama)
- Ensures that all orders receiving dates are updated according to the suppliers promised delivery dates.
- Responsible for administrative functions of the Materials Department, and execution of other related duties.
- Spot checks storeroom requests if properly maintained, verifies quantity requested and issued, proper items received by signatories & ID availability.
- Assist to Ensures that the suppliers follow the rules relating to the hygiene of goods delivered.
- Ensure hygiene/health and safety standards in all storerooms.
- Keeps all records in a way that they can be checked at any time for information or audit purposes.
- Maintains all documents, files, and listings up-to-date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
- Assist with bi-monthly and monthly stock count process for all inventory items. This includes preparation for counts/printing of stock sheets/input of closing stock quantities and courting of certain areas.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.