Top Lay Eggs
Wednesday, 03 February 2021
Logistics - Warehousing/Distribution
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Analyze shipment logs
• Track inventory levels
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
• Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
• Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
• Problem-solving skills.