Logistics - Warehousing/Distribution
Warehouse Assistants ensure a clean and organized warehouse for optimal utilization of space, easy stock access and safe packing and storage.
· Move inventory and materials across facilities by using a trolley, ramp and/or goods lift
· Pick and wrap stock for dispatch or delivery by picking the stock as per picking slip or transfer documents provided or by instruction of superior.
· Offload stock from trucks, containers or vehicles and deliver to proper location
· Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
· Wrap or repackage items as per procedure and label correctly
· Report damaged or missing inventory or supplies to supervisor
· Stack and organize large bulk items according to regulations and ensure all boxes stacked are not damaged and that the weight is not excessive for bottom boxes
· Carefully handle and move stock items to the designated area and ensure you do not damage the item during movement, and ensure the items are not misused.
· Wear uniform and safety gear at all times
· Work as an active team member to complete team goals and deadlines
· Keep work areas and aisles are clean, tidy and neatly stacked
· Assist client’s collecting orders with a professional and helpful manner
· Apply master guard product process as and when required for trained assistance
· Perform all other duties as reasonably assigned
Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Ashley Beukes via Whatsapp 0787911135
RH VALVE AND INDUSTRIAL