• Ensure adherence to the company`s rules and regulations as documented in the company`s disciplinary policy
• Ensure adherence to all health and Safety practices and procedures as defined during induction and other health & Safety training.
• Ensure the completion of various procurement tasks assigned by Plant’s departments are done according to the time, quantity, quality and cost requirements to eliminate any delays caused to the Plant’s business activities.
• Ensure the procurement costs are reduced through the implementation planning and negotiation process.
• Ensure the Plant’s procurement and relevant documents are complete, kept and maintained on regular basis.
• Ensure to negotiate best cost, delivered at the best time, for the best suited product.
• Adhoc function which may fall in the ambit of the job requirements.
• Ensure approved invoices along with supporting documentation is supplied to finance for payment:
o Invoices to be signed and dated by department manager and by receiving clerk as proof of receipt of goods.
o If applicable, a GRN should be attached to the invoice.
o Supporting approved purchase order agreeing to invoice to be attached to invoice.
o Once the invoice is approved by the manager.
o Upon completion of above steps, invoices and supporting documentation are to be scanned to the bookkeeper, copying the cost accountant in, for payment:
▪ Scanned documents are to be legible
• Experience as a Purchaser / buyer or in a similar position.
• Knowledge in SAP and EMA.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Preferred qualification relating to position.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link