Bulk Receiving Supervisor
Individual Touch cc
Monday, 15 February 2021
Logistics - Warehousing/Distribution
To supervise and coordinate all bulk goods received to ensure that the correct stock is packaged, stored and available for sales within the agreed timeframes.
• To oversee that all stock received is checked according to quality, quantity and part number to ensure stock accuracy and availability for sales.
• To check and ensure that all GRV’s are accurately captured in the system and corrected in order for stock to be binned timeously.
• To oversee that stock is binned (put away) correctly so that stock levels are maintained and available for sales within the required timeframe.
• To supervise and monitor employee performance and attendance, ensuring maximum proficiency and productivity.
• To ensure staff are effectively managed and held accountable through performance and disciplinary procedures, and that staff are developed and mentored to drive capability in the business.
• To attend to inbound administration timeously in order for the warehouse operations to be safe and efficient in its daily service delivery.
• To ensure effective communication of relevant information to all stakeholders to support effective decision making for the business
Knowledge of Health & Safety in a warehousing environment.
3 years relevant warehouse/logistics experience
2 years people management experience at a supervisory level