Tuesday, 04 May 2021
Logistics - Warehousing/Distribution
• 5 - 10 years experience
• Revelation / Pastel knowledge
To maintain the finance department workflow by performing the Creditors, Debtors knowledge
• Ensure monthly deadlines of the Finance department are maintained.
• Allocation of payments that have been made on Revelation.
• Ensure that all financial reporting is up to date.
• Balance nominal accounts – loan accounts and hp accounts.
• Finalize monthly trial balance by compiling and posting all relevant transactions.
• Compile annual budgets or as needed.
• Reconcile bank accounts.
• Be able to, if needed, to submit VAT & EMP forms to SARS via e-filing.
• Ensure that all information needed to submit VAT & EMP forms are finalized by the due dates to avoid penalties
• Compile the salaries on a monthly basis and ensure that all reports are kept up to date that relates to HR
• Compile and complete leave register
Stock / Inventory assisting with:
• Monthly stock take of consignment stock.
• Resolving differences between stock counted and stock sheet.
• Compiling sales / purchases reconciling sheet.
• Submitting depot stock report.
• Verify stock sold with supplier invoice.
Must be prepared to work halfday one Saturday per month.
Submit cv to - firstname.lastname@example.org