THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONS:
- To manage the relationship between the respective cluster and client representatives and drivers. This is achieved through the engagement of drivers as well as through ensuring an exceptional customer experience both from a business-to-business perspective (e.g., RTT with checkers stores) as well as from a business-to-consumer perspective (Driver’s delivery to the end consumer). The role is accountable to ensure the quality of operations in accordance with client service level agreements, standard operating procedures, and legal/ regulatory requirements.
- We have positions based countrywide, especially in Upington, Bethlehem, Kathu (Northern Cape), Lephalale (Limpopo), Witbank, Middleburg (Mpumalanga), Sasolburg (Free State), Vereeniging, Vanderbijl, Heidelberg (Gauteng). (Please indicate which area you would prefer even if the area is not mentioned above)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Online Delivery Operations
- Driver Performance and engagement
- Customer Service Management
- Continuous improvement
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF level 4 essential
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Transportation/Safety Management or equivalent at NQF level 5 essential
- Code B Drivers License (Essential)
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in an operations environment (Essential)
- One year experience in supervisory capacity managing direct reports (Essential)
- One year of experience in a client-facing operational role (essential)
- No criminal record or un-rehabilitated insolvency
- Attention to detail and time frames
- Working under pressure
- Must have own transport
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Project management
- Strong communicator
- Service orientated attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office
- Motorbike driving knowledge
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications: 11 August 2022.
- Our client, RTT will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for advertising the advertisement as well as the response handling on behalf of their client RTT.
- AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.