A leading transport company based in Mayville, Durban SA requires the services of a Tracking Clerk.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- 3 to 5 years of Tracking systems and Microsoft Programs – Excel and Word
- Be able to work shifts, including weekends
- Must have own transportation
Key responsibilities :
- Ensuring driver/cargo safety with proactive and continuous monitoring
- Knowledge of route planning and mapping nationally
- Monitor alerts and ensure that these acted upon immediately to determine security risk.
- Monitor violations and ensure that the nature of violations are communicated and resolved.
- All potential risks are identified, communicated and all necessary corrective action taken to contain or mitigate the risk.
- Effect security and safety protocols during potential threat situations.
- Maintain records for all communications pertaining to tracking and monitoring
- Create and update route maps with distances, duration of travel and identified route hazards.
- Log all incidents and effect emergency procedure for each type.
- Compile monthly kilometers report for each group.
- Compile violation reports for each group.
- All other related duties