Candidate will be responsible for extensive repairs on damaged trucks.
Candidate will also be working with all types of body repair techniques such as Body Putty and Sanding etc.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years recent experience as a Qualified Panel beater
- Trade Test
- Must be able to Strip and Assemble
- A valid Driver’s License is required
- Night Shift Duties
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
- Must have the skill to work on trucks
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
- Straightening and aligning frames and unibodies.
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories.
- Replacing or repairing windows, interiors, and exterior trim.
- Filling and sanding bodywork.
- Mixing of Paints in accordance with the correct color codes.
- Spraying of Vehicle.
- Should be able to work independently and maintain professionalism.