Responsible for the timeous buying of all needed material or any capital
that needs to be procured, considering price, quality and delivery to
ensure continuity of supply
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with
specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the procurement function and other relevant departments
and communicate any supply problems which may impact on
• Prepare reports and updates as and when required.
• Continuous feedback to Procurement manager regarding projects
and due dates of components.
• Feedback to Procurement manager regarding changes in pricing of
components and/or problems encountered.
• Check accuracy against buying list and supplier quotes and sign off
orders within the authorized value limit.
• Ensure that appropriate lead times are achieved.
• Identify and address purchasing problems or discrepancies.
• Maintaining discipline with regards to timekeeping, work ethics and
• Prepare and raise purchase orders.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good
• Ensure compliance to company guidelines and procedures during
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
• Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity
to the organization.
The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not
exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry
out additional duties or responsibilities which may fall reasonably within the
ambit of the role, or in accordance with operational requirements.
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link