Z&A Recruitment offers specialised recruitment services spanning across a range of industries with a culture that is focused on exceptional customer service. It’s driven by our team of professionals, who contribute to the customer journey which ensures that they return time and time again. We only employ the highest caliber of recruiters that take care of and nurture our customers’ needs, creating long lasting partnerships. We’re industry specialists Our leadership team has an average of over 15 years of industry experience, and we employ specialist consultants who are experts in their industries, so they understand the skills and experience you’re looking for. We’re nationally connected We have a strong understanding of markets on a local, national, and global level. Over the years we have built many long-standing relationships with our clients. We have remote agents working in all major cities within South Africa. We’re passionate about your progress Whether you’re a candidate or a client, our relationship doesn’t end when a job opening has been filled. We stay in touch to ensure employers and employees alike are set up for long-term success. We’re trusted Over 90% of our current business comes from personal referrals and repeat clients, which goes to show we’re committed to building long-standing partnerships and providing quality service. We know the South African job market inside and out Our recruitment specialists are always on hand to offer expert insights into updates and trends within your sector. Z&A Recruitment offers specialised recruitment solutions to connect employers with skilled staff. If you are struggling to find qualified staff, we offer efficient, straightforward solutions. Our services include: Staff Recruitment We offer a one-stop, fully managed recruitment solution. We focus on Permanent and Temporary Placements across a range of industries. If you are looking for entry-level or blue collar or mid to senior-level roles, we can assist you. Executive Search Our specialist recruitment service takes the chance out of candidate attraction. Rather than hoping for the right candidate to come along, we actively seek out the right people for your business. Job Ad and Screening We create the perfect job ad to attract only the best candidates. For a greater reach, we post to third-party job sites. All cv's are screened and only the best candidates for the role are passed on. Industries we recruit for: Z&A Recruitment are experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We recruit for the following industries: Accountancy & Finance IT Banking Legal Construction Supply Chain & Logistics Contact Centres Manufacturing & Operations Digital Maketing Office Support Education Oil & Gas Engineering Procurement Executive Property Facilities Management Hospitality Healthcare Retail Human Resources Sales Insurance Trades & Labour Z&A Recruitment has earned the faith and trust of its clients in South Africa and has been receiving multiple staffing related enquiries from companies across the country. The dedication and professionalism that Z&A Recruitment has shown in providing quality manpower solutions, has made it a popular name in South Africa. You can email us at email@example.com to find out how we can help your business too.
• Ensure adherence to the company`s rules and regulations as documented in the company`s disciplinary policy
• Ensure adherence to all health and Safety practices and procedures as defined during induction and other health & Safety training.
• Ensure the completion of various procurement tasks assigned by Plant’s departments are done according to the time, quantity, quality and cost requirements to eliminate any delays caused to the Plant’s business activities.
• Ensure the procurement costs are reduced through the implementation planning and negotiation process.
• Ensure the Plant’s procurement and relevant documents are complete, kept and maintained on regular basis.
• Ensure to negotiate best cost, delivered at the best time, for the best suited product.
• Adhoc function which may fall in the ambit of the job requirements.
• Ensure approved invoices along with supporting documentation is supplied to finance for payment:
o Invoices to be signed and dated by department manager and by receiving clerk as proof of receipt of goods.
o If applicable, a GRN should be attached to the invoice.
o Supporting approved purchase order agreeing to invoice to be attached to invoice.
o Once the invoice is approved by the manager.
o Upon completion of above steps, invoices and supporting documentation are to be scanned to the bookkeeper, copying the cost accountant in, for payment:
▪ Scanned documents are to be legible
• Experience as a Purchaser / buyer or in a similar position.
• Knowledge in SAP and EMA.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Preferred qualification relating to position.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Company values appointing candidates who hold a balance between qualifications and relevant experience i.e., it's not only the number of years of experience that counts but also the life in those years.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will manage the information integrity of the ERP system regarding production execution, customer service level and Master Schedule (MPS) processes. He/She will also be responsible for compiling management reports with regard to financial indicators for Logistics across all manufacturing units (Milk, Butter, and Cheese).
Ref Code: BIZ
Location: Coega IDZ
Career Level: 5 Years (Post qualification)
Industry: Supply Chain and FMCG Manufacturing
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 to 16H30
Salary: Negotiable, depending on roles and responsibilities (Includes medical aid, provident fund and annual bonus).
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link