Company Specific Requirements:
Management of both sea-side and landside operations
Tasks to be performed to deliver the required outputs.
Quality client service
Provide all information
Co-operation with other internal and external parties and identify business growth
Knowledge required doing the job
Skills / Abilities required doing the job
Personal attributes required for this job.
Job specific requirements.
This logistics company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Line Haul Manager.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the transport industry
a National diploma is required
strong experience in Vehicle and workshop management.
Full management of Vehicle documentation including manifests
Strong experience on Top management level.
Send your Cv with qualifications to email@example.com
A job opportunity has become available in the Durban for a Despatch Supervisor. The successful candidate will be expected to control and co-ordinate receiving and despatch team as well as liaising with security and transporters.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Traffic control and despatch Control:
Quality and environment pollution control:
People Management and Development:
Market Research, sales, business development, Negotiating, securing new business.
Our client based in PMB in the Logistics and Transport Industry is looking for a suitable Operations Analytics Manager in the same industry.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Knowledge and Skills
Key Performance Indicators:
Weekly OPCO Reports
Weekly linehaul report
Billing & Delivery notes
Our client based in PMB, in the Transport and Logistics industry, is currently looking for a General Manager with strong transport and linehaul experience.
Key Performance Indicators:
Creditors Clerk - Cato Ridge
Minimum Qualification Matric
Suitable accounting qualification / diploma would be advantageous (growth opportunity)
Qualifications and Experience:
Day-to-day business application support and management for production systems – handling system issues, answering user queries and the testing of application changes or enhancements to ensure maximum system performance. Implements TMS solutions for new and existing customers and supports continuous improvement initiatives. Mapping of processes and matching to applications to identify gaps and implementation approach.
Implementation of SDN’s and configuration changes in line with agreed processes and standards
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Test & Training Management
• Implementation Management
• Resource Management
Support the cooperative functioning of the product management team.
(Determined locally - examples) Focus
Direction of work
Skills and Experience
Client based in Boksburg seeks the services of Country Manager reporting to UMEA Business Unit Director. The Country Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating technical, business development and administrative teams of his/her sites and will be held accountable for the country P&L as well as the quality and continuity of the customer services.
? COUNTRY MANAGEMENT:
- Defining the country strategy in collaboration with the UMEA Business Unit Director and executing it;
- Participating to the real estate searches in the country;
- Being the referent on issues related to the operating permit;
- Ensuring the relation with social/payroll/consulting/accounting service providers.
? CUSTOMER SERVICES:
- Ensuring the adequacy between the actions implemented and the service commitments made to the customers;
- Ensuring the application and the respect of all principles of « Petit Forestier Fundamentals »;
- Reviewing all existing customers’ contract and satisfaction;
- Investigating the reason for all contract terminations and making all necessary and required corrections;
- Controlling customers’ payment;
- Analyzing customer’s accident ratio and proposing solutions to reduce it.
? MANAGEMENT / HR:
- Defining the missions of each employee, managing a National Technical Manager and his/her team, business development team, a Fleet Manager, and an administrative team;
- Defining the salaries and increases of the employees, in accordance with the Company policy;
- Defining the training requirements of the staff, subject to the agreement of the UMEA Business Unit Director;
- Ensuring the application of disciplinary code and procedures;
- Gathering information related to the attendance of the employees required for the payroll process;
- Defining the hiring requirements for the country, subjected to the agreement of the UMEA Business Unit Director;
- Ensuring the application of the Health and Safety Rules.
? MANAGEMENT / OPERATIONS:
- Responsible for achieving the depots’ quantitative and qualitative objectives: turnover, results, workshop budget, payroll, etc.;
- Defining the operating budget and respects it;
- Ensuring the adequacy between the quarterly forecasts and the depot’s results in terms of turnover, payroll, workshop expenses, vehicle depreciation, etc.;
- Setting up the guidelines for the organization of the workshops;
- Ensuring that regulations are respected by the Fleet Manager and/or the National Technical Manager;
- Ensuring the optimization of the use of the fleet;
- Responsible for the sites’ security.
? BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Implementing and executing the commercial policy defined in collaboration with the UMEA Business Unit Director;
- Supervising the sales representative(s) of his/her depots;
- Applying the Company policy with regard to customers’ contract renewal;
- Participating in ad-hoc commercial activities;
- Developing the depots turnovers over time (Long-term, Medium-term and Short-term accounts).
CIMA Accountant required for JSE Listed Logistics Concern!
MS Office, Outlook, Navision, EFT Banking
Understanding of UIF and WCA processing requirements
Understanding of Accounts principles including creditors, invoicing, disbursements, reconciliations, petty cash, control.
Assisting with the (1) coordination of inbound consignments from offshore and local suppliers, (2) control of operational aspects of inbound logistics management, (3) administration and clerical duties relating to inbound logistics management, narrowly, and procurement, broadly.
Tasks (Performance Elements):
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics / Supply Chain
Development of the individual for the role will be done in-house, on the condition that qualification requirements, skills and personal characteristics are aligned to the employer’s needs and demand of the role. All things being equal, experience in a freight management, supply chain or administrative role will be valuable.
Training for the requirements of the role will be done in-house, with the possibility of external training if the onuses of either the current role or future role necessitates this.
Our client based in Durban is looking for Concrete Mixer Drivers,
Monthly salary and incentives offered.
A well-established logistics company based in Durban is looking for a Senior Customs Entry Clerk to oversee all customs clearance activities at a documentation level within a clearing and forwarding environment.
Salary is market related
This job may be removed before it expires.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Automotive sales, logistics sales, 5 years experience, technology industry.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link