Logistics - Other Logistics
- Maintaining and updating information and records
- Receiving, capturing, collating and distributing information.
- Document control.
- Office management and general clerical duties.
- Dealing with queries, complaints and requests for information.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Supporting site management with day-to-day site activities.
- Work related to the company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Work related to human resource management (HR) and Industrial Relations (IR) .
- Work related to Payroll & Time and Attendance
- Providing support to the commercial and planning team as required.
- Liaising with clients.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Briefing project teams.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Must be able to manage +- 100 employees