The Reverse Logistics Supervisor helps customers and internal departments return products to the manufacturing department. The role will oversee and process damaged or defective merchandise, coordinate the reverse logistics schedule, prepare reports.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related work experience in a similar role
- Certificate/Qualification in the relevant field or studying towards one
- Microsoft Office - knowledge and application is essential.
Key Performance Indicators:
Customer Liaison Duties
- Resolving National customer queries via telephone or email timeously.
- Resolving National driver collection queries by liaising with the customer.
- Providing collection dates to the customer when required.
- Assisting with daily and monthly stock counts of Samsung stock in cages.
- Communicate failed collections to the customer.
- Following up on 9000# requests and communicating with the KIC team to have the 9000#’s released.
- Maintaining the Client Collection Request Smartsheet with delivery dates and collection statuses.
- Following up with the responsible XDocks for collection statuses/dates/updates.
- Updating Samsung’s Aging Report with Collection Statuses and emailing to the customer daily with information captured on the Smartsheet, obtained from Freightware and XDocks for all collections nationally.
- Update Samsung’s original waybill number to returned status on Freightware once a Return Order Number is received and creating a collection request with the return order number to ensure that the returned unit is scanned in the warehouse reflects on Freight ware under the return order number.
- Checking the Freight on Floor Report daily to confirm pending claims on floor and preparing Samsung’s MB52 Report and emailing daily to the customer.
- Capturing Collection requests on Freight ware when required.
- Compiling SSA Billing Report Monthly.
- Updating 9000# Smartsheet when stock has been received from other branches and credits have been closed on Accellos.
- Preparing collection documentation for Centurion collections – Printing collection documents and manual labels and handing over to planning.
- Distributing Samsung Collection Notes to the responsible XDocks via email.
- Check SSA Return documents received from XDocks and collected in Centurion when returns arrive on site and hand over to Planning for units to be delivered to Value Logistics.
- Compile a list with serial numbers for Dispatch to check stock before delivering to Value Logistics.
- Sending a second’s order list to KIC to capture an order for credited stock that needs to be delivered to the Second-hand dealer and following up with the relevant personnel until the invoice is received, hand over to the floor to pick the order on Accellos and hand over invoice to Planning to plan the delivery.
- Adhoc tasks as required,
- ISO 9001-2015 knowledge & commitment,
- Problem Solving and Thinking laterally as part of a team, to meet the needs of the company,
- Excellent all round communication skills essential,
- Dynamic, innovative and structured individual,
- Professional, hardworking, fast learning individual,
- Flexible to work overtime / weekends as per operational requirements,
- Must be able to work under pressure,