A well-established, market leader in the logistics industry is looking for a Financial Manager to be based at their head office in Kempton Park.
Salary R700,000 - R750,000 per annum cost to company.
- Providing and interpreting financial reports to MANCOM and EXCO with recommendations on further course of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should embark on.
- Maintaining the financial health of the company as well as the group.
- Analyse cost, pricing, variable contributions, sales and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost- reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Review, monitor and manage company budgets.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Any ad-hoc duties which are assigned.
- Degree in Finance or related qualification.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a Financial Management role in the same or similar industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel skills.
- Accounting system experience.
- SAGE Evolution & any (FMS) Freight management systems knowledge would be advantageous.
- People management experience.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
This job may be removed before it expires.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.