Our client has a vacancy for a Client Care Manager. The main responsibilities of this role are to manage the services, output, and compliance of Client database.
- Manage turn-around time, feedback, uptime and data integrity;
- Resolution of all queries in line with client expectations;
- Manage Client database integrity to the naming convention is standardized on Sales Force and FM;
- Implement and manage SLA for all Client’s allocated;
- Manage Client’s training needs;
- Manage the de and re-installation, peripheral installations and maintenance within agreed SLA/timeframe;
- Accurate and timeous daily, weekly and monthly reporting; and
- Conduct regular system audits and reconciliation that data is correct on FM Pro, Dynamix, Sales Force and Fleet Active.
Must have requirements include:
- Tertiary Qualification (Business Management Diploma or similar);
- OWN TRANSPORT AND VALID DRIVER’S LICENCE – NON-NEGOTIABLE!
- 2-3 years Relationship or Key Account management experience;
- Ability to set and execute a client relationship strategy;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Computer Literacy - Intermediate to Advanced in terms of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Work, MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent business communication skills both written and verbal; and
- Fleet Management/Logistics Experience advantageous.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR UPDATED CV (MS WORD FORMAT) & CURRENT SALARY STRUCTURE TO email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please deem your application is unsuccessful.