• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or related field or 5 years’ experience in relevant field
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous
• Proven experience working as a Production Planner
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software
• Sage experience would be beneficial.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org