Trainee Site Supervisor
Wednesday, 17 February 2021
Logistics - Other Logistics
Trainee site supervisor
Experience: Recovery of waste streams, onsite management experience.
Licenses: light motor vehicle
Comments: To conduct yourself in a manner befitting the oes ethos. to be courteous to clients and look out for any revenue earning opportunities.
all recovery and recycling activities should be neat and tidy at all times.
the main objectives of a trainee site supervisor are: -
1. turn suitable waste streams into a resource provided that it is financially viable.
2. to ensure that your admin duties are completed every day.
3. to ensure that daily reports are updated and live each day.
4. liaise with staff and report any deviations to site supervisor
5. manage key integrated contracts as designated by the company.
6. too seek out training and further skills development courses and opportunities.
7. manage staff onsite and conduct weekly checks as per agreed upon planner.
please submit cv to firstname.lastname@example.org