Our client, one of South Africa's biggest wholesale commodity suppliers, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator /Office Manager to assist the office with the daily operational activities.
- Route planning for local deliveries, domestic and countrywide.
- All cross border logistics; arrange import and export permits for cross border processing.
- Continuous contact with warehouse to check stock levels for all operations.
- Communication between farmers /transporters and the office.
- Follow up incoming payments
- Debits and credits
- Invoicing and statements
- Wages (warehouse-, drivers-, shop- and office personnel)
- Phone calls
- Attend to general queries regarding card machines, vehicle services and repairs
- Manage online orders
- Data capturing
- Customer support via WhatsApp
- Client support regarding orders
- Ordering of clothing/ stock/ stationery and general items needed by warehouse staff.
- Contact between Health and Safety rep and office
- General office management along with the office assistant
- Knowledge and experience in SAGE and Pastel will be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Someone who can work well under pressure
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Own vehicle