- An accredited three-year qualification in Demand Planning, Business Management or Supply Chain preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High degree of numerical and analytical skill
- Experienced in MS Excel Advance
- Exceptionally organized and timeous
- Fluent in English
- Ensure all relevant and needed administration duties are up to date
- Participate and or lead the quarterly and yearly stock takes
- Participate in and/or facilitate weekly demand planning meetings
- Interact with Sales, Order Management and Logistics to understand demand forecast drivers
- Prepare and maintain relevant Reports pertaining to demand planning process (stock forecasting).
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.