HR Manager(Road Freight), Kempton Park, RNeg
· Grade 12
· HR Degree/ Diploma
· Must have exp in :
· * Road Freight National Bargaining Council
· * Main Agreement
· 5 Years exp as HR Manager
· 3 Years in HR Admin
· 3 Years exp in Recruitment Practices
· 3 years exp in SAP
· 5 years exp in Labor Legislation (BCEA, LRA & EE Act)
· Exp in following highly advantage:
· * Supply Chain
· * Logistics Industries
· * Project Management
· * Coaching Techniques
Duties and Responsibilities:
To implement the Group HR strategy through e?ective communication and participation at regional operational meeting.
To implement and maintain projects to ensure expected service delivery to the HR team, business, Centre’s of Excellence and broader HR business.
To provide business with the required information and reports timeously to enable them to manage the business unit e?ectively.
To ensure sound employee relations by guiding business & managers in the use of best HR and IR practices.
To ensure and drive awareness and usage of the HRIS and available Reports.
To proactively identify existing and potential problem areas and trends and guide and advise management to address them.
To ensure that all legislative requirements and policies are implemented and adhered to within the business unit.
To serve on/run committees/meetings within HR and Business structures.
Ensure e?ective working relationships with external HR and support pillars.
Control HR costs in accordance with budget to ensure e?ective utilization of funds.
Manage and participate in daily HR activities and administration as per the required standards.
Managing and executing on HR / Business related projects.
Support and execute on the Strategic goals and projects of the Business within the HR team.
To ensure data accuracy on the HRIS by performing monthly audits on HR reports required.
Attending to formulating of charges, hearings, conciliations and arbitrations
Attending to union matters/ issues
Facilitate disputes between employees and manager
Initiating and implementing large continuous improvement projects of multiple operations. Driving change management and training to stabilize project and ensuring adoption. Creating business cases for automation and mechanization projects. Implementing and stabilizing automation and mechanization projects. Apply principles of Lean, with the required data analysis to identify synergies and cost savings in multiclient facilities. Ensure Sigma best practices are considered and implemented from the start with new client implementation. Manage and grow junior logistic engineers through the graduation programme.
Evaluate and analyse data, processes and material flow related to existing operations in order to identify improvement opportunities.
Implement initiatives and monitor quantitative benefits of changes.
Develop business cases for financial investments where required, including ROI calculations, quantified value, productivity improvements, etc.
Documenting, monitoring and communicating project timelines, milestones and objectives.
Follow disciplined change management process to ensure that implemented changes that are sustainable. Problem solving facilitation and training where required.
Working closely with Project & Implementation, Solutions & Pricing & Applications Engineering teams to ensure standardization of best practices in CLIENT.
Training on Lean, Six Sigma & Change Management.
Coaching of staff on Job clocking and Resource Planning.
Monitor and report on Job clocking and Resource Planning over multiple operations.
Implement automation and mechanization initiatives.
Support major changes (tactical) within the warehouse with regards to processes, MHE, WMS, automation and mechanization.
Manage and grow junior logistic engineers.
Experience in training on all types of trucks and trailers such as tippers, reefers, flatbeds etc. with a f f focus on Super links
Must have own vehicle.
Must have the ability to travel nationally as required.
Sound communication ability.
Be able to work independently. Results driven individual.
Previous working experience with the CLIENT Group specifically related to Training on Client sites an advantage.
Overall training and development of CLIENT Truck Drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Snr Business Intelligence Specialist -POWER BI (Transport/ Logistics), Kempton Park, Rneg + ben
* Experience working in a Contract Logistics and/or Distribution Logistics.
* MS BI Suite (SSRS, Power BI)
* MS SQL DBA knowledge.
- Participate in collaborative designs sessions for BI solutions (PBI Reports)
- Assist with the analysis and documenting of BI requirements
- Develop and maintain existing Power BI reports (from simple list reports to complex management reports, dashboards & visualizations)
- Performing quality control testing of BI Solutions before deployment to the production environment
- Provide adequate documentation for all design and development activities, as well as enhance existing documentation if necessary
- Perform R&D tasks to explore new functionality in BI Tools and find innovative solutions to BI requirements
- Adhere to BI best practices and existing technologies, assist in reviewing and enhancing best practices
- Support and assist users of the BI environment, including assisting business with adhoc data requests.
- Participate in BI architecture design sessions and forums and keep BI Architecture design documents up to date
Logistics/ Transport Business Change Manager (Industrial Eng.), Kempton Park, Rneg + ben
- Microsoft Access Beneficial
- SQL Beneficial
- Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Power Apps
- ERP Systems Knowledge Beneficial
- TMS (Transport Management Systems) Knowledge Beneficial
- PYTHON Beneficial
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link